To join the Clan, the first step is to successfully complete a membership application.
The following is our procedure for new candidates looking to join:
- Complete our online application; all information must be complete to be considered.
- Once you application is received, it will be posted and reviewed by all officers of the Clan. Then there will be a 72-hour window for a Yes/No vote. If you receive a 100% majority vote in the Officer review, you will be notified that you have made Pledge status. If we cannot contact you within two weeks, your application will be revoked. If your application is denied, you will be told so by the Recruitment Officer or a member of the Recruitment Council and may re-apply after a minimum two week waiting period.
- Pledge tagging is only done by an Executive Council member or a Recruitment Council member.
- Once you are notified that you have received Pledge status, you are required to set up an account on the Clan website to begin accumulating points. If you do not do this, you will not be allowed to go to a final membership vote. (Not Implemented Yet)
- You must also set up an account for our message boards. We ask that our pledges check the forums daily for updates and what is expected of them.
- During your time as a pledge, you will be required to attend all Clan events that you are online for. We are a active Clan, and you will be expected to be active with us full-time. While we do try to give our members free time, keep in mind that during evening primetime the Clan will be active.
- After your 3-week pledge period has ended, you will be sent to a vote for the full membership. You will need a 67% majority to become a full member.
- If you do not receive the majority vote needed to become a member, the Recruitment Officer has the option of allowing you to re-pledge.
If at any time a pledge conducts them self in a manner that is detrimental to the Clan, or breaks the rules set forth in our Constitution, he can at any time be removed by the Clan Leader, Executive Council or Recruitment Council.
Minimum Criteria for Membership
In order to achieve its goals, it is necessary for the Clan to impose certain minimum requirements for admission. They are as follows:
- Must be prepared to commit the time necessary to successfully complete our objectives. Events may run many hours, possibly more on the weekend. Members are also expected to spend time preparing for events, including performing online research and keeping current on Clan message boards and intelligence.
- Must display yourself as a loyal, responsible, selfless, honorable and effective player. There will be zero tolerance for whining, complaining, tardiness and selfishness. Must actively assist the Clan, both online and offline, and religiously vote on all clan-related matters, including membership votes.
- Must participate during Clan events to acquaint yourself with the Clan and the Clan with you.
- Must agree to abide by our Constitution and this Membership Policy.
- All candidates must complete a 3-week pledge period. While you will be made a member immediately, your membership is only as a pledge.
- To be admitted to the Clan, you must receive a super majority (67%) of those voting on your candidacy; Pledge period ends with membership vote at which time the member has successfully receive full Clan status or denied membership.
- All members must possess a valid email address that is checked regularly (at least once a week).
Clan membership is subject to the minimum criteria set forth below: a super majority vote will be required for admission into the Clan. A super-majority vote will be 67% or greater of the active Clan members who can cast a vote. Votes will be conducted by using a form on the Clan website in the members section. Upon completion of the vote, the candidate will be notified by the Recruitment Officer or a member of the Recruitment Council on the status of his/her membership.
Miscellaneous General Member Guidelines
Other Clan guidelines that cover your time spent on other public servers shall include, but not be limited to:
- All Clan members are expected to wear the clan tag at ALL TIMES on EVERY server and in ALL games.
- All Clan Members are required to play under the Clan Tag of [BGE]. Names should be displayed with the Clan Tag at the beginning of their name. (e.g. [BGE] Member Name)