All events will be handled with strict planning and organization. All instructions made by the Event Leader and Event Council are to be followed at all costs. Any behaviors, which will subject a member to removal or other disciplinary action, include:
- Failure to listen to Event Leader or Event Council instructions at any point in a event
- Bitching, arguing, or disagreeing at any point during a event
- Inviting someone to a Clan event without obtaining permission from a Clan Officer
- Telling anyone outside of the Clan things said in Clan chat or on our private boards
- Calling out or harassing Clanmates or Officers in any form of Clan communications
- Other occurrences: those incidents that the Executive Council or the Council determines to be especially severe will result in an immediate loss of membership with no possibility of rejoining. Examples of such incidents are insults to the character of any Officer and/or Clan member.
This policy is entirely up to the discretion of the Clan Leader and Executive Council.